Friday, March 20, 2009
Fuck it. What the hell is it with me and gadgets. Cameras and memory cards, actually. Not only did my Creative Divicam bail out on me years ago, at which Creative replaced me with a "newer" model, which turned out to be so much worse, now I'm left with borrowing my dad's camera, which turns out to be shit.
And when I do bring it out for the boy's birthday celebration, what the hell. Technology decides to turn its back on me and of all things, my memory card is fucked up. There are only some photos which can be viewed on my home PC. and lo and behold, all of them were the reject ones. The ones which actually turned out right, couldn't be opened. And this damn card can't even be read by my laptop! Worst still, I thought that maybe by transferring the files to my thumbdrive, I could then access all the photos via my laptop since the pc said I couldn't view all the pics due to an old version of the photo gallery or whatever that shiznit was.
But nooooo, I can't transfer those files to my thumbdrive either. And when I thought I could look at the photos through the digicam and at least cherish them, fuckkkkk. Just like my laptop, it doesn't even read the damn card! And I'm using Kingston. Isn't that like a common brand? I'm not using some pirated shit memory card and this thing doesn't fucking work on me.
Seriously, the boy and I, we're just not made for cameras, photo-taking sessions and whatever. We either look like crap, or things don't turn out right when we actually are in the mood to take photos. Like how I had forgotten to bring Liy's camera on his 20th birthday last year, and it was like the best camera my hands had ever held. And every moment we had was worth immortalizing in photographs. And now this. Sheesh.
Nasib kau, la nak.
Guess now I know what to get for my tuition pay. Next, next month though. I am awaiting the credit card bill and the phone bill. Oh the despair of it all. Sigh.
Labels: technodummy
X O X O; 12:04 am